· Algebraic identities useful in the computation of the Igusa local zeta function", Algebraic Geometry and Number Theory, A. Adolphson, S. Sperber, and M. Tretkoff (editors), AMS Contemporary Mathematics Series, 133, 1992, 171-4.
· The Igusa local zeta function associated with the singular cases of the determinant and the Pfaffian, J. of Number Theory, 57 (1996), no. 2, 385-408.
The Igusa local zeta function of a non-trival
character associated to the singular
On the tabletop improvement experiments of
· Laboratories in Mathematical Experimentation: A Bridge to Higher Mathematics (Projects for a sophomore course in mathematical investigations; written by the members of the Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Mount Holyoke College and published by Springer in April 1997)
· Mount Holyoke College Summer Research Institute" in Women in Mathematics: Scaling the Heights, Deborah Nolan (editor), MAA Notes 46 (1997), 113-6.
· An Introduction to Local Zeta Functions", a review of Jun-ichi Igusa's new book in Bulletin (New Series) of the American Mathematical Society 38, No. 2, (2000) 221-227.
Igusa Local Zeta Functions of Elliptic Curves,
Mathematics of Computation, 71 (2001), no. 238, 815-823, (joint with Prof.
points, two-cycles, and collisions of the discrete exponential
function using p-adic methods,,
J. Austr. Math. Soc., 92 (2012), no. 2, 163 - 178,
(joint with Prof. Joshua Holden,
· Number Theory (2002)
· Number Theory (2005)
· Number Theory (2007)
Page maintained by