If you need help, in the Information Commons or the MEWS with:
- the printers
- the scanners
- mapping to the network
- help with thesis submission
- Dreamweaver, Powerpoint, Word, Photoshop, and more!
.....just ASK a Technology Consultant (TAC) at our desk, or any of us with a bright blue "Mount Holyoke" lanyard.
Technology Consultant Mission Statement:
- To offer a relaxed atmosphere in which our patrons can work and study
- To be approachable at all times when we are on duty; to provide friendly service
- To support the overall LITS mission.
LITS Mission Statement:
- LITS facilitates the creative use of information and technology for the Mount Holyoke College community. It supports the educational priorities of the College by providing instruction,materials, staff expertise, and equipment to sustain learning, teaching, research and the College's administrative functions.
Where/how can you can you find us?
- IC 1st Floor Miles Smith
- MEWS (Mediated Educational Workspace) 1st Floor Dwight
- IC phone x6313