1. M. A. Stevens and A. C. Arango, “Open-circuit voltage exceeding the outermost HOMO-LUMO offset in cascade organic solar cells,” Org Electron, vol. 37, no. C, pp. 80–84, Oct. 2016.
2. N. Katz, A. C. Arango, and J. Hudgings, “Mapping Temperature in OLED Displays Using CCD Thermoreflectance,” Photonics Technology Letters, IEEE, vol. 26, no. 2, pp. 194–197, Jan. 2014.
3. T. P. Osedach, N. Zhao, S. M. Geyer, L.-Y. Chang, D. D. Wanger, A. C. Arango, M. C. Bawendi, and V. Bulović, “Interfacial Recombination for Fast Operation of a Planar Organic/QD Infrared Photodetector,” Adv Mater, vol. 22, no. 46, pp. 5250–5254, 2010.
4. N. Zhao, T. P. Osedach, L.-Y. Chang, S. M. Geyer, D. Wanger, M. T. Binda, A. C. Arango, M. G. Bawendi, and V. Bulovic, “Colloidal PbS Quantum Dot Solar Cells with High Fill Factor,” Acs Nano, vol. 4, no. 7, pp. 3743–3752, 2010.
5. A. C. Arango, D. C. Oertel, Y. Xu, M. G. Bawendi, and V. Bulovic, “Heterojunction Photovoltaics Using Printed Colloidal Quantum Dots as a Photosensitive Layer,” Nano Lett, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 860–863, 2009.
6. T. P. Osedach, S. M. Geyer, J. C. Ho, A. C. Arango, M. G. Bawendi, and V. Bulović, “Lateral heterojunction photodetector consisting of molecular organic and colloidal quantum dot thin films,” Appl Phys Lett, vol. 94, no. 4, pp. 043307–, 2009.
7. J. C. Ho, A. C. Arango, and V. Bulović, “Lateral organic bilayer heterojunction photoconductors,” Appl Phys Lett, 2008.
8. D. C. Oertel, M. G. Bawendi, A. C. Arango, and V. Bulović, “Photodetectors based on treated CdSe quantum-dot films,” Appl Phys Lett, vol. 87, no. 21, p. 213505, 2005.
9. A. C. Arango, L. Johnson, V. Bliznyuk, Z. Schlesinger, S. Carter, and H. Horhold, “Efficient titanium oxide/conjugated polymer photovoltaics for solar energy conversion,” Adv Mater, vol. 12, no. 22, pp. 1689–+, 2000.
10. A. C. Arango, S. Carter, and P. Brock, “Charge transfer in photovoltaics consisting of interpenetrating networks of conjugated polymer and TiO2 nanoparticles,” Appl Phys Lett, vol. 74, no. 12, pp. 1698–1700, 1999.