I'm counting anything handwritten that is not a letter and not a bound work as a manuscript. In a college collection, that's turning out to be mostly papers written for classes.
Essays by Harriet Ely x1849
Essays by Dorothy Johnson 1926
- A Sermon Delivered on Nov 14, 1843
- page 1 A hand-written manuscript, bound in thread with a few extra pages attached after the binding was made, with straight pins.
- Full contents of the sermon, though only the first page is scanned.
- An Essay Written after March 5, 1849
- page 1 An essay written about Mary Lyon, sometime after her death, but probably before 1880, if the handwriting can be an indicator.
- Full contents of essay, though only part of the first page is scanned.
- A Zoology Paper Written in June 1909
- Page scans of the paper