DIET FOR STRESS
This diet is designed to help you cope with the stress that builds
up during the day.
REMEMBER: STRESSED SPELLED BACKWARDS IS DESSERTS
1 slice whole wheat toast
8 oz. skim milk
4 oz. lean broiled chicken breast
l cup steamed spinach
1 cup herb tea
1 Oreo cookie
The rest of Oreos in the package
2 pints Rocky Road ice cream, nuts, cherries and whipped cream
1 jar hot fudge sauce
2 loaves garlic bread
4 cans or 1 large pitcher Coke
1 large sausage, mushroom and cheese pizza
3 Snickers bars
Late Evening News:
Entire frozen Sara Lee cheesecake (eaten directly from freezer)
Rules for this Diet:
1. If you eat something and no one sees you eat it, it has no
2. If you drink a diet soda with a candy bar, the calories in the
candy bar are canceled out by the diet soda.
3. When you eat with someone else, calories don't count if you do
not eat more than they do.
4. Food used for medicinal purposes NEVER count, such as hot
chocolate, brandy, toast and Sara Lee Cheesecake.
5. If you fatten up everyone else around you, then you look
6. Movie related foods do not have additional calories because
they are part of the entertainment package and not part of one's personal
fuel. (Examples: Milk Duds, buttered popcorn, Junior Mints, Red Hots and
7. Cookie pieces contain no calories. The process of breaking
causes calorie leakage.
8. Things licked off knives and spoons have no calories if you
are in the process of preparing something.
9. Foods that have the same color have the same number of
calories (Examples are: spinach and pistachio ice cream; mushrooms and
10. Chocolate is a universal color and may be substituted for any
other food color.
11. Anything consumed while standing has no calories. This is
due to gravity and the density of the caloric mass.
12. Anything consumed from someone else's plate has no calories
since the calories rightfully belong to the other person and will cling
his/her plate. (We ALL know how calories like to cling!)
13. If you eat ice cream with a fork, it has no