Board of Trustees
The Mount Holyoke College Board of Trustees oversees the property, business, and affairs of the College.
President of the College
The president of the College is both the leader of educational policy and Mount Holyoke's chief executive officer. Lynn Pasquerella has served as Mount Holyoke's president since July 1, 2010.
Mount Holyoke's academic and administrative operations are organized into six functional areas, each overseen by a Vice President/Officer of the College:
- Vice President for Academic Affairs and Dean of Faculty
academic departments and programs; supporting units
- Vice President for Enrollment and Dean of Admission
enrollment-related services, including admission
- Vice President for Advancement
fundraising and institutional support
- Vice President for Finance and Administration and Treasurer
financial matters and other operational functions
- Vice President for Communications and Marketing
communications, marketing and public relations
- Vice President for Student Affairs and Dean of the College
student services and academic support
Officers of the College and Senior Staff
The Officers of the College are specified in the Bylaws of the Board of Trustees and are the President, the six Vice Presidents, and the Secretary of the College.
- Cerri Banks, Vice President for Student Affairs and Dean of the College
- Gail Berson, Vice President for Enrollment and Dean of Admission
- Rene Davis, Associate Dean of the College
- Gary Gillis, Associate Dean of Faculty and Director of the Science Center
- Shannon Gurek, Vice President for Finance and Administration and Treasurer
- Lori Hendricks, Director of Athletics and Senior Lecturer in Physical Education and Athletics
- Christine Hutchins, Vice President for Communications and Marketing
- Kevin McCaffrey, Director of Government and Community Relations
- Becky Wai-Ling Packard, Associate Dean of Faculty and Director of the Weissman Center for Leadership
- Lenore Reilly, Senior Advisor to the President and Secretary of the College
- Marcella Runell Hall, Dean of Students
- Sonya Stephens, Vice President for Academic Affairs and Dean of Faculty
- Eleanor Townsley, Associate Dean of Faculty and Professor of Sociology
- Julie Tyson, Acting Vice President for Advancement
- Alex Wirth-Cauchon, Chief Information Officer and Executive Director for Library, Information, and Technology Services (LITS)
- MHC Organizational Chart (September 2015)
Mount Holyoke has a strong tradition of shared decision-making among its administration, faculty, and students. Students and faculty have an important role in shaping institutional policy and practice, in particular through the Student Government Association and the various standing committees.
Library of official policies governing the College, organized by area are available on the Institutional Policies website.