Board of Trustees
The Mount Holyoke College Board of Trustees oversees the property, business, and affairs of the College.
President of the College
The president of the College is both the leader of educational policy and Mount Holyoke's chief executive officer. Lynn Pasquerella has served as Mount Holyoke's president since July 1, 2010.
Mount Holyoke's academic and administrative operations are organized into five functional areas, each overseen by a vice president:
- Vice President for Academic Affairs and Dean of Faculty
academic departments and programs; supporting units
- Vice President for Enrollment and Dean of Admission
enrollment-related services, including admission
- Vice President for Advancement
fundraising and institutional support
- Vice President for Finance and Administration and Treasurer
financial matters and other operational functions
- Vice President for Marketing and Communications
- Vice President for Student Affairs and Dean of the College
student services and academic support
Officers of the College
The Officers of the College are specified in the Bylaws of the Board of Trustees and are the President, the five Vice Presidents, and the Secretary of the College.
- Diane Anci, Vice President for Enrollment and Dean of Admission
- Cerri Banks, Vice President for Student Affairs and Dean of the College
- Jodi Devine, Executive Director of Extension
- Shannon Gurek, Vice President for Finance and Administration and Treasurer
- Christine Hutchins, Vice President for Marketing and Communications
- Kevin McCaffrey, Director of Government and Community Relations
- Lenore Reilly, Senior Advisor to the President and Secretary of the College
- Sonya Stephens, Vice President for Academic Affairs and Dean of Faculty
- Eleanor Townsley, Associate Dean of Faculty and Professor of Sociology
- Alex Wirth-Cauchon, Interim Chief Information Officer and Executive Director for Information and Technology Services (LITS)
- MaryAnne Young, Vice President for Advancement
- MHC Organizational Chart 11/30/12
Mount Holyoke has a strong tradition of shared decision-making among its administration, faculty, and students. Students and faculty have an important role in shaping institutional policy and practice, in particular through the Student Government Association and the various standing faculty committees.
Library of official policies governing the College, organized by area are available on the Institutional Policies website.