Professor of Biological Sciences
B.A., Oberlin College, 1970
M.S., The Ohio State University, 1975
Ph.D., The Ohio State University, 1977
Department of Genetics, The Ohio State University, 1977-1978
- Mitochondrial ribosomal biogenesis in yeast
- Fine-structure analysis of mitochondrial genes in yeast
- Genetically engineered ribozyme expression in yeast
- Biology 210 Genetics and Molecular Biology (fall)
- Biology 303 Microbial Genetics (spring)
- Biology 327 Microbiology (fall)
Knight, J.A., ed. Encyclopedia of Genetics (two volumes), Pasadena, CA: Salem Press, Inc., 1999.
Knight, J.A., Wedeen, C.J., and Hughes, K.A. 1984. Nuclear suppressors of mitochondrial chloramphenicol resistance in Baker's yeast: their use for the isolation of novel mutants. Current Genet. 8:121-126.
Knight, J.A., Courey, A.J., and Stebbins, B. 1982. Second-site antibiotic resistance mutations in the ribosomal region of yeast mitochondrial DNA. Current Genet. 5:21-27.