Sample programs for the UMass College of Engineering Dual-Degree:
- AB in Physics/BS in Mechanical Engineering
- AB in Applied Mathematics/BS in Industrial Engineering
- BA in Chemistry/BS in Chemical Engineering
- A student completing a dual-degree in engineering with UMass completes a major at Mount Holyoke.
- In consultation with her MHC advisor, a student with a departmental major may design a special minor in Applied Science that includes engineering courses taken at the partner institution.
- She satisfies the Mount Holyoke distribution requirements, and these also automatically satisfy the general education requirements at UMass.
- Other requirements for the UMass engineering degree vary with the engineering department, but all require a minimum of 45 UMass engineering credits.