Five College Consortium
Through the Five College Consortium—Mount Holyoke, Amherst, Hampshire, and Smith Colleges, and the University of Massachusetts at Amherst—you can enjoy the vast resources of not just one but four prominent colleges and a flagship research university at no additional cost. A free bus service connects the Five Colleges, which are within a 12-mile radius.
- Allows Mount Holyoke students to choose from more than 5,000 courses every year
- Offers certificate programs in:
- Offers Five College majors in:
- Hosts internationally recognized scholars and activists in the field of women's studies at the Five College Women's Studies Research Center, located on the Mount Holyoke campus
- Connects Mount Holyoke students to a larger community of 30,000 students and hundreds of social and cultural events