In addition to these courses students can take Independent Study courses to work on specific projects of their interest.
- GEOG 205 - Mapping and Spatial Analysis (offered in the Spring semester) Prof. Millette
- GEOG 210 - GIS for the Social Sciences (offered in the Fall semester), E. Marcano
- GEOG 307 - Remote Sensing (offered occasionally) Prof. Millette
- GEOG 320 - Research with Geospatial Technologies (offered in Spring) Prof. Millette
- GEOG 321 - Geographic Information Systems (offered occasionally), E. Marcano
If you are interested in learning to use the software suite ArcGIS you can train online at ESRI's Virtual Campus using the facilities of the GeoProcessing Lab. and the courses offered at the Virtual Campus.