- Learning goals of the IR program
- Major and minor requirements, including courses, focus and the foreign language requirement.
- Study Abroad: Students are encouraged to spend at least one semester studying abroad during their junior year. A suitable program and course of study should be chosen with the help of the student's advisor.
- Honors Work: The IR department reserves honors for its majors who successfully complete a thesis in their senior year. Seniors writing a thesis must enroll in IR 395: Independent Study for two semesters.
- Other course information and see major and minor requirements above for core course information.