You're more than welcome to join the Mount Holyoke Actuarial Club if you're interested in becoming an actuary and want to learn a great deal about the insurance industry!
The Actuarial Club at Mount Holyoke College aims to help its members become strong actuarial candidates, to provide resources necessary for them to prepare for an actuarial career, and also to build a professional network with our wonderful alumnae actuaries. If you have any questions, please contact either Professor Brad Westgate or Therese Thinh Le ’14, President.
• Professor Brad Westgate
• Therese Thinh Le ‘14, President
• Sarah Smith ‘14, Vice President
• Tebo Molosiwa ‘14, Treasurer
• Ridhima Saxena ‘15, Publicity Director
• Yiqiao Chen ‘16, Event Director
• TBA, Secretary
• Exam P and FM study groups : If you're interested in joining the study group for either Exam P or FM, please contact us.
Fall 2013 Events
• September 11: Actuarial Club at the First Math/Stat Club’s Meeting
• September 18: Amy Zhu, FSA, Cigna Reinsurance – Opportunities (internships and full time jobs) at Cigna
• October 4: Kick-off meeting for new and returning members (Clapp 402 from 5pm to 6pm)
Regular Meeting Location and Time: Clapp 402 on Fridays from 5pm to 6pm
Exam Manuals: ASM Study Manuals for Exam P and FM are available in the library. Make sure you check them out!
• Society of Actuaries (SOA)
• Casualty Actuarial Society (CAS)