Pratt/Hammond, built in 1909/1967/2000 and thoroughly renovated in 2000, is a state-of-the-art facility that is still respectful of its history. Full of light and usable space, it is organized in a way that makes it easy to locate classrooms, library, practice space, and offices/studios.
The building contains:
virtual acoustic room
14 teaching studio/offices
12 practice rooms
2 performance/rehearsal spaces
library with holdings for music and dance
All the classrooms are fully mediated. The library has 11 individual work stations and 1 small group work room with full audio/video capacity. The Wenger "V" Practice Room enables students to rehearse in a space that can simulate the acoustics of performance spaces as diverse as a 40-seat room and an arena.