We deeply value high quality teaching and are committed to providing innovative coursework, best teaching practices, and small interactive classes. Our award-winning faculty keeps abreast of new developments in teaching and research and brings them into the classroom.
- Are you thinking of becoming a physics major and wondering what introductory courses you will take? Learn more...
- Do you like science and are wondering how it relates to society? Learn more...
- Do you want to find the best course for you? Learn more...
- Looking for a complete list of courses? See our course catalog.
- Have you taken physics before and are not sure which class to enroll in? Learn more...
- Physics Course Catalog
- Search for Classes
- Five College Course Guide
- Dual-Degree Program in Engineering
If you are interested in taking a placement exam, please e-mail Sarah Byrne.
Peer to Peer Learning
The PLUMS (Peer-Led Undergraduate Mentoring System) workshops provide a place where students can actively and collaboratively engage with science and mathematics in a structured, supportive environment. Click here to learn more about the physics PLUMS program.