Submit your entry to the Russian poster contest no later than March 9, 2018. The purpose of the contest, which began in Spring 2017, is to build a collection of student-designed posters promoting the department and encouraging students to enroll in Russian.
Theme: TAKE RUSSIAN!
Contest Rules and Regulations:
- Open to all MHC students.
- All entries must contain the words or focus on the idea "TAKE RUSSIAN."
- Three prizes will be awarded: $150, $50 each for two runners-up.
- Winners will be determined by a panel of departmental faculty and students. Panel members or their families are prohibited from entering the contest.
- The decision of the judges is final.
- All entries must be submitted to email@example.com NO LATER THAN March 9, 2018.
- Please submit poster files electronically as PDFs. Posters will be reproduced on standard color printers.
Thank you to everyone who participated in the poster contest this year! Below are our winners — eternal glory is theirs!
2017 Contest Winners
First Prize: Grace Brunson '19
Runner-up: Millie Koong '18
Runner-up: Sarah Hwang '17