From the South
Travel north on Interstate 91 to Route 202 (Exit 16, Holyoke/South Hadley). Head north on 202 through Holyoke across the Connecticut River, and around the rotary to the exit marked South Hadley Center-Amherst, Route 116 north. The College is approximately 2.5 miles from the exit.
From the North
Travel south on Interstate 91, take Exit 16, and follow the directions above. From the Massachusetts Turnpike, east or west: Take Exit 5 (Holyoke/Chicopee) and bear to the right. At the end of the ramp, turn left on Route 33 for five miles to Route 116. Turn right onto 116 and drive approximately 1.5 miles north to the College. Rooke Theatre at Mount Holyoke College is located at the south end of the campus. Turn off Rt. 116 onto Morgan St. The Theatre is the second building on the left.
- Refer to the campus map for directions to the College and the Theatre's actual location on campus.
- There is a parking lot diagonally across from the theatre off Morgan Street.
- Usually Thursday through Saturday at 8:00 pm with matinees on Sunday at 2:00 pm.
- Opens on the Monday of the production.
- Hours are 3:00 to 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday and one hour prior to performance.
- May be made in advance by phoning the Box Office at 413-538-2406 and leaving a message with your name, phone number, performance you wish to attend and how many tickets you would like.
- All reservations are confirmed.
- Reserved tickets must be picked up by 1/2 hour or may risk being returned to the ticket drawer for resale.
- Please be sure to spell your last name and leave a phone number.
- Email reservations are also possible.
- Ticket prices for most performances are $5.00 for general admission and $3.00 for students and senior citizens.
- Opening night is FREE to MHC students with I.D. - reservations are still required.