From the South
Travel north on Interstate 91 to Route 202 (Exit 16, Holyoke/South Hadley). Head north on 202 through Holyoke across the Connecticut River, and around the rotary to the exit marked South Hadley Center-Amherst, Route 116 north. The College is approximately 2.5 miles from the exit.
From the North
Travel south on Interstate 91, take Exit 16, and follow the directions above. From the Massachusetts Turnpike, east or west: Take Exit 5 (Holyoke/Chicopee) and bear to the right. At the end of the ramp, turn left on Route 33 for five miles to Route 116. Turn right onto 116 and drive approximately 1.5 miles north to the College. Rooke Theatre at Mount Holyoke College is located at the south end of the campus. Turn off Rt. 116 onto Morgan St. The Theatre is the second building on the left.
- Refer to the campus map for directions to the College and the Theatre's actual location on campus.
- There is a parking lot diagonally across from the theatre off Morgan Street.
- Usually Thursday through Saturday at 7:30pm with matinees on Sunday at 2:00 pm.
- Opens on the Monday of the production.
- Hours are 3:00 to 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday and 90 minutes prior to each performance.
- Purchase your tickets now at: https:www.mtholyoke.edu/acad/theatre
- Ticket prices for most performances are $8.00 for general admission and $5.00 for students and senior citizens.