Welcome! The First-Year Guide aims to help you navigate the curriculum and provide critical information about first-year seminars, college requirements, and course selection.
- Submit the mandatory Advising Questionnaire by June 30 (fall entrants) or December 1 (spring entrants)
- Monitor your Mount Holyoke email account at least weekly
- Complete applicable placement exams and assessments
- Understanding the curriculum
- Guidelines for course selection
- Enrolling in a First-Year Seminar
- Course registration (pre-registration for fall entrants is in June, and for spring entrants is in November)
- Academic advising
- Information for spring entrants
Special Programs of Study
- AccessAbility Services offers support services to students with all types of disabilities. If applicable, students should register with AccessAbility Services to receive appropriate accommodations.
- The Office of Residential Life answers questions about roommate assignments and housing.
- The Office of the Registrar answers questions about credit transfer, meeting requirements, AP credits, ISIS registration, or policies on adding and dropping.