Report Form for Alleged Academic Honor Code Violation

To submit a violation report, please log into our my.mtholyoke account. If you are a faculty member, you will find the report form under: "Other Administrative Functions." If you are a student, you will find the report form under: "Requests & Applications."

The information submitted on this form will be used by the Academic Honor Board to determine whether a hearing with the student is warranted.