Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder/Attention Deficit Disorder (ADHD/ADD)
- A comprehensive, psychoeducational or neuropsychological assessment within the past three years that is scaled for adults (report should include standard scores, standard deviations and percentiles)
- Evidence of current impairment
- A specific psychiatric diagnosis per the DSM-IV TR or DSM-V TR
- Information on side effects of medications if relevant to an accommodation request.
- Summary that addresses any functional limitations the student’s disability has on the academic setting
- Recommended accommodations