Filing a Disability Discrimination Complaint

A complaint may be filled by any student who believes that a practice at Mount Holyoke College has or will result in discrimination based on a disability. The Section 504 Coordinator should be contacted for confidential counseling regarding a particular matter, will provide confidential counseling as requested and necessary during the complaint process, and ensure prompt resolution of complaints filed. We encourage students to file complaints as soon as possible. 

The College's Section 504 Coordinator for faculty, staff, students, and visitors is Rene Davis, Dean of Students.  You can reach the Section 504 Coordinator by email at , telephone (413) 538-2550 /TTY (413)538-2860, or in writing at Mount Holyoke College, 50 College Street, South Hadley Massachusetts, 01075.  The Section 504 Coordinator's office is located in Mary Lyon Hall, rm 300.