Dietary Accommodation Request Form

Who should use this form?

Students who are already registered with AccessAbility Services, and are approved for dietary accommodations, should complete this form each academic year to renew their dietary accommodations.

Your dietary accommodation letter will be available for pickup at AccessAbility Services. Our office is located on the lower level of Wilder Hall.

Please schedule time to meet with Dining Services to discuss the logistics of your specific accommodation(s). Along with your accommodation letter, you will receive a receipt that Dining Services should sign. Please return signed receipts to our office.