Aware Today, Alive Tomorrow: Thanks for joining us.
Alcohol and Drug Awareness (ADAP) is a counseling and information program for students who are concerned about their drinking or use of other drugs, a friend's use/abuse, or about drug or alcohol use in their family. All services are confidential, free and available to all Mount Holyoke students.
Appointments can be made by calling 413-538-2616 or by coming into the Health Center and speaking with one of the Medical Office Coordinators. Appointments are scheduled Monday-Friday between 9am-5pm with some evening availability. Contact information taken when you call for an appointment will only be used to call to confirm and appointment, or to change it if necessary. You can read more about our confidentiality policy here. ADAP services are accessed through our office located in The Pattie Groves Health Center.
ADAP provides the following services
- Evaluation and assessment
- Individual alcohol/ drug counseling
- Alcohol/other drug awareness groups
- Recovery support groups - For students in recovery to provide support and meet other students in recovery.
- Nicotine Dependence Assessment and Referral
- Adult Children of Alcoholics/Addicts group - For students whose parent, other family members or close friend is an alcoholic or drug addict.
ADAP brochure links: