Alcohol & Drug Awareness Project (ADAP) is a counseling and information program for students who are concerned about their drinking or use of other drugs, about a friend's use/abuse, or about drug or alcohol use in their family. All ADAP services are confidential, free and available to all current Mount Holyoke Students.
ADAP provides the following services
- Evaluation and assessment
- Individual alcohol/ drug counseling
- Alcohol/other drug awareness groups
- Recovery support groups - For students in recovery to provide support and meet other students in recovery.
- Nicotine Dependence Assessment and Referral
- Adult Children of Alcoholics/Addicts group - For students whose parent, other family members or close friend is an alcoholic or drug addict.
ADAP services are accessed through our office located in The Pattie Groves Health Center. 413-538-2616
ADAP brochure links: