- Individual assessment and counseling
- Group therapy
- Facilitated peer support groups
- Referral to local therapists
- Referral to inpatient and outpatient checmical dependency treatment programs
- Information on community resources such as Alcoholics Anonymous, Al-Anon, Al-Anon Adult Children,Narcotics Anonymous, Nar-Anon, Smart Recovery, Women for Sobriety, etc.
- The Drug and Alcohol Services Information System (DASIS) is a Web site that provides you with a directory listing of federal, state, local, and private facilities that provide alcohol and other drug treatment services. Go to: SAMSHA's Guide to Services.