Mount Holyoke College is looking for smart, ambitious women who understand the value of a liberal arts education and who are driven by a love of learning. Admission to MHC is competitive and highly selective. Read more about who studies at Mount Holyoke...
Students can apply for first-year admission using either the Common Application or the Coalition Application. Both the Common Application and Coalition Application receive equal consideration in our admission process, and Mount Holyoke does not have a preference for one over the other.
To apply, please submit the following:
- Common Application or Coalition Application
- Mount Holyoke Writing Supplement
- Secondary School Report, including official high school transcript
- Counselor Recommendation
- Two Teacher Evaluation Forms
- Midyear Report (when available)
- Standardized Test Scores (optional)
- Art Supplement (optional)
- English Proficiency Test Results (for non-native English speakers)
- Early Decision Agreement (if applicable)
- Interview (optional, but strongly encouraged)
If you have difficulty submitting a web-based application, please contact our Office of Admission by phone (413-538-2023), or by email.