The Office of Admission will host Evening Activities at the Cultural Centers on Sunday, November 8, 2015, from 8pm-10pm for all prospective student guests. We seek proposals for interactive evening activities at the Cultural Centers that honor and celebrate the history and purpose of the ACE, Betty, Eliot, Ortega, Marks, and Zowie houses. Previous evening activities at the cultural centers for Experience MHC have included:
- Making and reading zines and drinking tea at the Marks House
- Creative writing activites and ice cream sundaes at the Eliana Ortega House
- Spa night at the Zowie House
- Music, refreshments, and dialogue at the Betty
- Speed-faithing activities at the Eliot House
To propose an activity, please complete and submit the form below.