The Office of Admission will host multiple Taboo Dialogues in various campus locations on Sunday, November 8, 2015, from 3-5pm for Focus on Diversity admitted student guests. We seek student, staff, and faculty facilitators and proposals for engaging dialogues that highlight the diversity of student perspectives on our campus. Previous Taboo Dialogue titles for Experience Diversity include:
- "Race and Class Intersections at an Elite Institution"
- "Is Sustainability for White People?"
- "I am the First Generation"
- "What's a Mount Holyoke Woman Anyway?: Gender and Single-Sex(?) Education"
- "We're All In This Together? Questioning 'Diversity and Inclusivity in LGBTQ Movements"
To learn more about proposing Taboo Dialogues for Focus on Diversity and a sample Taboo Dialogue template, go here. For additional information on Taboo Dialogues at MHC, please visit their webpage here. To propose a Taboo Dialogue for Focus on Diversity on Sunday, November 8, 2015, please complete and submit the form by Monday, October 19, 2015.