Experience Diversity Taboo Dialogue Proposal Form
The Office of Admission will host multiple Taboo Dialogues in various campus locations on Saturday, April 12 from 7:30pm-9:30pm for Experience Diversity admitted student guests. We seek student, staff, and faculty facilitators and proposals for engaging dialogues that highlight the diversity of student perspectives on our campus. Previous Taboo Dialogue titles for Experience Diversity include:
- "Race and Class Intersections at an Elite Institution"
- "Is Sustainability for White People?"
- "I am the First Generation"
- "What's a Mount Holyoke Woman Anyway?: Gender and Single-Sex(?) Education"
- "We're All In This Together? Questioning 'Diversity and Inclusivity in LGBTQ Movements"
To learn more about Taboo Dialogues at MHC, go here. To propose a Taboo Dialogue for Experience Diversity on Saturday, April 13, please complete and submit the form below.