The Office of Admission will host multiple Diversity Dialogues in various campus locations on Sunday, November 8, 2015, from 3-5pm for Focus on Diversity prospective student guests. We seek student, staff, and faculty facilitators for engaging dialogues that highlight the diversity of student perspectives on our campus. Previous Diversity Dialogue titles include:
- "Race and Class Intersections at an Elite Institution"
- "Is Sustainability for White People?"
- "I am the First Generation"
- "What's a Mount Holyoke Woman Anyway?: Gender and Single-Sex(?) Education"
- "We're All In This Together? Questioning 'Diversity and Inclusivity in LGBTQ Movements"
To learn more about proposing Diversity Dialogues for Focus on Diversity, go here. To propose a Diversity Dialogue for Focus on Diversity on Sunday, November 8, 2015, please complete and submit the form by Monday, November 2, 2015.