To submit a First-year application, please complete the Common Application.
Steps in Applying
- Submit the Common Application.
- SAT I, SAT II, and ACT test scores are optional, though you are welcome to submit them. If you do submit scores, send them directly to the College. MHC’s SAT code is 3529; ACT code is 1866. Mount Holyoke does not consider scores that are self-reported.
- If you are applying for financial aid, it is important to know the deadlines and what forms are required.
- Mount Holyoke strongly recommends scheduling an interview with an admission counselor or alumna representative prior to applying. Make sure the interview takes place at least two weeks before the application deadline. More about interviews...
- If you have athletic talents, Mount Holyoke is happy to receive portfolios, tapes, slides, or videos that showcase your talent. If you wish to have materials returned, please include a stamped, self-addressed envelope.
- If you have devoted a significant amount of time to art, dance, film, music, or theatre and you plan to continue it at Mount Holyoke as a major or an extracurricular, you may submit examples of your work as a supplement to your application. Materials may only be submitted electronically through SlideRoom. Our Application portal is http://mtholyoke.slideroom.com. Materials mailed to the College will not be evaluated.
- If you are a U.S. citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident and do not speak English as a first language, you may be asked to provide evidence of your fluency. One of our admission counselors will contact you if additional information is needed.
- Application: January 15
- Notification: April 1
- FAFSA form: Available January 1