November 12, 2013
Welcome! You have been selected to receive transportation assistance to the Frances Perkins Visit Day Program. This website will allow you to register for the program and will provide details about your transportation to campus.
Please note the following:
- Air transportation assistance is only provided for students attending the entire program.
- Travel assistance will only be provided for students. Guests of the student must make their own travel and lodging arrangements.
- You will need to secure a ride to and from the airport in your area. We will provide shuttle transportation between Bradley International Airport (BDL) in Hartford, CT and Mount Holyoke College.
- If you live in the Southwest or West Coast, you will be flown to Mount Holyoke on Monday, November 11th to alleviate jet lag.
- The Office of Admission is not authorized to purchase plane tickets for students who have not submitted a signed Waiver of Liability/Visitation Policy to the Office of Admission at 413-538-2409 no later than Monday, October 21.
- The airfare we will purchase for you is non-refundable. Please check your schedule and be sure that you have no conflicts before accepting this offer and registering for the program. If conflicts arise and you are no longer able to attend the program, please notify Myra Schnepp no later than Tuesday, October 22nd by 12:00 pm EST.