Academic excellence: we value it, we cultivate it, we reward it.
Mount Holyoke's Trustee Scholarship is our most distinguished and generous merit award. Through the generosity of the College's Board of Trustees, a select group of our highest-achieving first-year students are chosen to receive this full tuition scholarship.
Trustee Scholar benefits:
- A full tuition scholarship (currently $42,470), renewable for four years
- Planned social, cultural and intellectual trips to destinations like New York City, Philadelphia, and Washington, D.C.
- Organized opportunities to network with alumnae and Trustees
Mount Holyoke’s Twenty First Century Scholars are first-year students recognized for their outstanding record of scholarship, cocurricular achievement, and considerable leadership potential. Each year, we welcome approximately 25 new scholars into the program.
Twenty First Century Scholars receive:
- A $25,000 scholarship, renewable for four years
- Planned social, cultural, and intellectual trips to destinations like New York City, Philadelphia, and Washington, D.C.
- Organized opportunities to network with alumnae
Meet Twenty First Century Scholars from the Class of 2015:
First-year applicants are considered automatically for these awards, without regard to financial need: no additional application is required.
Twenty First Century Scholars at a Glance
|SAT Critical Reading||733|
Additional Merit Opportunities
As an institution that values the highest levels of academic excellence and the cultivation of women leaders, Mount Holyoke is pleased to offer Mount Holyoke Leadership Awards. These scholarships range from $10,000 to $20,000. Please review this important information about our merit-based awards and scholarships.