The thoughts and sympathies of the Office of Admission are with those affected by recent hurricanes. We understand that those impacted are likely focused on matters more pressing than the college application process. To help alleviate stress, Mount Holyoke will extend the application window by request when initiated prior to posted deadlines. Extension requests should be submitted to: email@example.com.
To apply as a transfer student, complete the Common Application, indicating that you are a transfer applicant where appropriate. Please note that transfer students over the age of 25 should apply using our Frances Perkins application.
Steps in Applying
- Submit the Common Application for Transfer Students to Mount Holyoke. If you have difficulty submitting the Common Application to Mount Holyoke College, please contact our Office of Admission by phone (413-538-2023) or by email.
- If you are applying for financial aid, you must submit the appropriate forms at the same time you apply for admission. More about financial aid. Financial aid deadlines vary.
Mount Holyoke strongly recommends an interview, either on campus or with an alumnae representative in your area. All on campus interviews should be scheduled at least two weeks prior to the desired interview date. To schedule, contact the Office of Admission. To schedule an off-campus interview with the alumnae admission representative in your area, you should also contact the Office of Admission.
- Spring Entrance: November 1
- Fall Entrance: March 1 (Preferred filing date. Applications and supporting materials will be accepted until May 15.)
- FAFSA available October 1.