“Mount Holyoke develops strong female leaders, giving them skills and knowledge to be game-changers. The Frances Perkins Program gives women like me the opportunity to get a world-class education and learn among highly talented students, faculty, and staff.” —Ruth Ossenag FP ‘19
Join us to learn more about the Frances Perkins Program for nontraditional age students at Mount Holyoke College. During our day-long program, you'll:
- Meet current Frances Perkins scholars
- Attend classes
- Tour campus
- Learn more about Mount Holyoke's rigorous, innovative academics
For questions, please contact the Admission Events Team at email@example.com.
Sample Schedule of Events
- 10:00 – 10:30 am: Check-in
- 10:30 – 11:15 am: Campus tour
- 11:30 am – ongoing: Class visits
- 1:00 – 2:15 pm: Lunch and panel discussion with faculty, staff and current Frances Perkins Scholars
- 2:30 pm – ongoing: Class visits, open office hours and Frances Perkins drop-in lounge
Learn More and Register for Frances Perkins Day
Registration opens in July and closes in early November. An interview is required for all Frances Perkins applicants; those intending to apply should select this option when registering.
We look forward to welcoming you to campus!