Transfer Visit Day provides prospective transfer and Frances Perkins students an opportunity to explore the College in depth. During our day-long program, you'll:
- Meet current transfer and Frances Perkins students
- Attend classes
- Tour campus
- Learn more about Mount Holyoke's rigorous, innovative academics
Preliminary credit evaluation appointments are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
For questions, please contact the Admission Events Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sample Schedule of Events for Transfer Visit Day
- 9:30 – 10 am: Check-in
- 9:45 – 11 am: Campus tour
- 11 am – 12:15 pm: Class visits
- 12:30 – 2 pm: Lunch and panel discussion with faculty, staff and current students
- 2:30 pm – ongoing: Class visits, open office hours and prescheduled interviews
Learn More and Register for Transfer Visit Day
Registration closes in early February. Please note that a limited number of interview slots will be offered. Students intending to apply to Mount Holyoke have the option to select an interview when registering, although prospective applicants can also choose to interview later in-person or via Skype.
We look forward to welcoming you to campus!