Ramaḍān accommodations will be available daily in the Dining Commons at the Baraka Station. We have a large 2 door fridge to the right of the station providing access to the following items which are available during any meal period.
- Breads: individually wrapped
- Cereal: placed in waxed bags
- Cookies/Desserts: placed in waxed bags
- Hard-boiled eggs: wrapped in plastic wrap
- Dried fruits: dates, apricots, other mixes as needed placed in waxed bags
- Yogurt: individually portion in souffle cups
- Take-out is currently in place and will continue.
- Students can take extra food with them if needed.