Join to support a visual arts cultural resource for the College community and beyond!
Friends of Art membership fees provide core funding for special exhibitions, lectures, gallery talks and other activities. New and renewing members are urged to choose the membership level that best meets their individual needs and interests.
All friends receive:
- Invitations to exhibition openings, lectures, gallery talks and family programs
- The Mount Holyoke College Art Museum Newsletter
- 15% discount on items from the Museum shop
- NEW! A benefit from the College and University Art Museums Reciprocal Program, which allows complimentary admission to or discounts at participating museums
- Members at the Patron level and above receive selected exhibition publications
- Members at the Director’s Circle level an above receive an invitation to an annual trip including behind-the-scenes tours of galleries, museums, and private collections
- Members at the Benefactor level alsoreceive invitations to dinners with guest lecturers
Two Easy Ways to Join
- Print a membership form and mail or fax to 413.538.2144
- Call 413.538.2245
Your membership contribution to the Mount Holyoke College Art Museum supports our mission to bring art and people together. Please allow 2-4 weeks for processing.
|Benefactor||$2500 and up|
* alumnae who graduated within the last five years
Memberships are tax-deductible contributions to support the Mount Holyoke College Art Museum, part of Mount Holyoke College. Memberships are valid for one year.
Call 413.538.2245 or email the Art Museum