As a part of MHCTV, Mount Holyoke College's internet protocol television (IPTV) service is provided through a partnership with Comcast and delivered through the XFINITY On Campus™ portal. This service offers online access to 115 broadcast and premium channels, as well as on demand content. This service is only available to students living in college resident halls.
- Live streaming TV - inlcluding all of the channels that of part of the TV package
- Video on Demand - with the best selection of current shows and hit movies
- XFINITY On Campus™ subscriptions services, including a choice of 5 premium channels like HBO™ & Showtime™, Sports Entertainment Package, Digital Preferred Service and international channels - additional monthly fee
- An interactive programming guide
Mount Holyoke College students living on campus in college resident halls have access to MHCTV. Service is automatically available – simply log into the XFINTY On Campus portal (https://xfinityoncampus.com/) using your Mount Holyoke College email credentials. Access is tied to residential student status, so once you move out of a your residence hall, you will no longer have access to the XFINTY On Campus portal.
XFINTY On Campus is currently available for viewing on Windows and Mac computers as well as devices running either iOS or Android OS.
- Computers should access the XFINITY On Campus player through the latest version of Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox or Google Chrome. The most recent version of Adobe Flash is also required.
- XFINITY On Campus can be accessed through the XFINITY TV app, available for iOS and Android in their respective app stores. The app is the only way to access content on an Apple device, as the browser version of the XFINITY On Campus player requires Adobe Flash to run, which Apple devices do not support.
Note: MHCTV is only available on campus; residential students must be connected to a Mount Holyoke College network.