Card Services at Mount Holyoke provides the community with an All-Campus ID card that enables community members to:
- access the buildings
- use their card to pay for services as food, printing or copying
- accessing a dining meal plan
- signing out library materials.
What the OneCard does...
- Lets you into your residence hall and academic buildings during specific times.
- Sign out books and materials from the library with it.
- Meal access in the Dining Commons for students who have purchased a meal plan.
- Access Dining Dollars as part of your dining plan. This money can be used in the Dining Commons for guests.
- The LITS Dollars function allows you a certain amount of printing in public labs on campus during the academic year.
The Debit Function of the card: MHCXpress Account
- You can buy goods and services with it.
- You need it to do laundry or to photocopy.
- You use it at some of the shops in the Village Commons and other off campus locations.
- After you have utilized your LITS dollars you need it to print at the various computer labs on campus
What you cannot do with your card...
- It is not a credit card so you can only use the money on it.
- You can't get into any space you do not have permission for.