What's New Pioneer Onecard Update
Card Services at Mount Holyoke provides the community with an All-Campus ID card, also known as OneCard.
- Manage your account online: Coming Soon
- Set up the Onecard Mobile app
What the OneCard does...
Allows community members:
- access into appropriate buildings
- to pay for services such as printing or copying
- to sign out books and materials from the library
- provides a specified amount of printing in public labs on campus during the academic year via the OneCard LITS Dollars function
Additionally allows students:
- access to money that is put on your card by Dining Services as part of your dining plan via the OneCard Dining Dollars function; can be used in Blanchard Campus Center or in the Dining Halls for guests
- student meal access, to enter dining halls, or get food at Blanchard Campus Center
- access for residential students into the residence halls
The MHCXpress Account
The OneCard has a debit function called the MHCXpress account
- You can buy goods and services with it.
- You need it to do laundry or to photocopy.
- You use it at some of the shops in the Village Commons and other off campus locations.
- After you have utilized your LITS dollars, you need it to print at the various computer labs on campus.
What the OneCard does not do...
- It is not a credit card so you can only use the money on it.
- You can not get into any building space you do not have permission for.