Frequently Asked Questions About Cable

How do I apply for cable television?

You can print the form from our web site and send it in to the following address:

Mount Holyoke College
Auxiliary Services
50 College Street
South Hadley, MA 01075-1423.

How do I pay for cable television for my residence hall room?

At this time you can pay by check and you can send it in with your application. All checks should be payable to Mount Holyoke College. You can also pay by cash or check in person at our office. Only one student per room need apply.