Quick facts for Department use of Fleet Vehicles:
- Reservations cannot be made more than 90 days in advance.
- All employees must be Fleet authorized prior to driving. This includes attending a fleet orientation class and filling out online credential information.
- Vehicles can only travel up to 250 miles away from campus with an employee (but not into Canada).
- Departmental use ONLY. No personal usage.
- Employees can approve student drivers for trips, but students cannot reserve for Departments without prior authorization. Students can only drive up to 200 miles away from campus.