Student organizations must meet the following qualifications prior to being able to use Fleet Vehicles:
- Reservations can only be made 14 days in advance. In trying to keep vehicles open to as many groups as possiable, student groups can only make 3 reservations in the 14 days timeframe.
- Reservations cannot be made more then 90 days in advance.
- Vehicles can only travel 200 miles away from campus. If an employee is accompining the group, vehicles can travel 250 miles away from campus.
- The organization must register with student programs and complete a Fleet Vehicle Authorization form. When this is signed and forwarded to the Fleet office, the organization may then make reservations.
- The organization must have a college financial account as groups are responsible for fees or fines that may occur during usage.
- All drivers MUST be Fleet authorized prior to driving.
- See the Student Programs Office website for more information.
Residence Hall Vehicle Usage Requirements
The residence hall process is similar, except the Office of Residential Life must sign the Fleet Vehicle Authorization form or give individual approval.