Student organizations must meet the following qualifications prior to being able to use Fleet Vehicles:
- The organization must register with student programs.
- The organization must have a college financial account as groups are responsible for usage fines when incurred by drivers authorized by the organization.
- The organization must complete a Fleet Vehicle Authorization form and return it to the Student Programs Office. When this is signed and forwarded to the Fleet office, the organization may then make reservations.
- All drivers MUST be Fleet authorized prior to driving. Vehicles will not be released to an unauthorized driver.
- See the Student Programs Office website for more information.
Residence Hall Vehicle Usage Requirements
The residence hall process is similar, except the Office of Residential Life must sign the Fleet Vehicle Authorization form.