Student organizations must meet the following qualifications prior to being able to use Fleet Vehicles:
- Reservations must be made at least 14 days in advance. In trying to keep vehicles open to as many groups as possible, student groups can only make 3 reservations in the 14 days timeframe.
- Reservations cannot be made more then 90 days in advance.
- Vehicles can only travel 200 miles away from campus. If an employee is accompanying the group, vehicles can travel 250 miles away from campus.
- The organization must register with student the Student Involvement Office and complete a Fleet Vehicle Authorization form. When this is signed and forwarded to the Fleet office, the organization may then make reservations.
- The organization must have a college financial account as groups are responsible for fees or fines that may occur during usage.
- All drivers MUST be Fleet authorized prior to driving.
- See the Student Involvement Office website for more information on student organizations.
Residence Hall Vehicle Usage Requirements
The residence hall process is similar, except the Office of Residential Life must sign the Fleet Vehicle Authorization form or give individual approval.