Auxiliary Services will be open
Sunday, September 4, 2016 from 8:30 - 5:00
New for 2016-2017
Students with a 4000 series mailstop number will pick up their mail at Auxiliary Services located in the Central Services Complex on Lower Lake Road. Students with a 1000, 2000, or 3000 series mailstop code will still pick up their mail at Blanchard Campus Center. Package pickup remains at Auxiliary Services.
All students should use the new mail address format:
50 College Street MHC ####
South Hadley MA 01075-1461
(#### = mailstop number)
Important... International Mail / Customs Forms Rule Changes
from the U.S. Postal Service
- U.S. Postal Service regulations require that customs forms must now be filled out online and then printed.
Receiving and Sending Mail at MHC
- The College Mail System
- Chain Letters
- Borrowing Hand Trucks
- Collection Boxes
- Distribution of Notices and Flyers
- Delivery of "Standard Mail"
- U.S.P.S. Online Customs Forms
Keeping Your Mail Secure
- Report Suspected Mail Fraud
- Report Suspected Mail Theft
- Report Suspected Identity Theft
- Report False Change of Address
- Report Unsolicited Sexually Oriented Advertising
Comments & Suggestions
End of Semester Mailbox Key Returns
- Students keep the same mailbox & key for their entire stay at the college.
- You should not turn in your mailbox key unless you are graduating or leaving the campus permanently.
- If you are leaving permanently, mailbox keys should be returned to Auxiliary Services.
Shipping Parcels to MHC
The correct address format for student mail is:
#### Blanchard Campus Center
Mount Holyoke College
50 College Street
South Hadley,MA 01075-1461
(#### Student Mailbox Numbers)
- Please do not use residence hall addresses to send mail or parcels to the campus.
- Students should never use the terms post office box or P.O Box when giving out their address.
- Mail without the proper address format shown above may not get to the college or may be substantially delayed.