Auxiliary Services provides for both the academic and co-curricular mailing needs of Mount Holyoke College students. Auxiliary Services handles all incoming and outgoing mail for students including first-class mail, periodicals, Five-College mail, parcels and overnight mail.
Student mail and packages can be picked up at Auxiliary Services located in the Central Services Complex on Lower Lake Road. Students will receive an email when a letter or package arrives at the college for them. Students must have their MHC OneCard in order to pick up their mail.
Addressing student mail
All student mail must use the format
50 College Street MHC ####
South Hadley MA 01075-1461
(#### = mailstop number)
Learn more about how mail should be addressed.
Receiving and Sending Mail at Mount Holyoke
- Campus addressing information
- The College Mail System
- Chain letters
- Forwarding student mail
- Borrowing hand trucks
- Collection boxes
- Distribution of notices and flyers
- Delivery of "standard mail"
- U.S.P.S. online customs forms
Customs Forms Regulations
- U.S. Postal Service regulations require that customs forms must now be filled out online and then printed.