Important... International Mail / Customs Forms Rule Changes
from the U.S. Postal Service
- U.S. Postal Service regulations require that customs forms must now be filled out online and then printed. Please click here to go to the online form.
Receiving and Sending Mail at MHC
- The College Mail System
- Chain Letters
- Borrowing Hand Trucks
- Collection Boxes
- Distribution of Notices and Flyers
- Delivery of "Standard Mail"
- U.S.P.S. Online Customs Forms
Keeping Your Mail Secure
- Report Suspected Mail Fraud
- Report Suspected Mail Theft
- Report Suspected Identity Theft
- Report False Change of Address
- Report Unsolicited Sexually Oriented Advertising
Comments & Suggestions
End of Semester Mailbox Key Returns
- Students keep the same mailbox & key for their entire stay at the college.
- You should not turn in your mailbox key unless you are graduating or leaving the campus permanently.
- If you are leaving permanently, mailbox keys should be returned to Auxiliary Services.
Shipping Parcels to MHC
The correct address format for student mail is:
#### Blanchard Campus Center
Mount Holyoke College
50 College Street
South Hadley,MA 01075-1461
(#### Student Mailbox Numbers)
- Please do not use dorm addresses to send mail or parcels to the campus.
- Students should never use the terms post office box or P.O Box when giving out their address.
- Mail without the proper address format shown above may not get to the college or may be substantially delayed.