The Mary Deacon Bullard Garden was created in honor of Mary Deacon Bullard, Class of 1896. The garden is often referred to as the Chapel Garden, since it is located just outside the Chapel walls, here on campus. This partly shaded garden features herbacious perennials, trees and shrubs planted entirely in blue and white, the colors of Mount Holyoke College.
Anemone x hybrida 'Honorine Jobert'
Bullard Garden, west side, near Mary Lyon Hall
The Bullard Garden is south of Abby Chapel, within the Japanese Holly hedge