Welcome to Talcott Greenhouse, Mount Holyoke College Botanic Garden's glasshouse. The greenhouses were built over several years starting around 1897, beginning with the Show House and Head House. A final wing, featuring a tropical Conservatory, was finished in 1899 through the funding of the Talcott Family. After almost 100 years of continuous use, the greenhouse received much-needed renovations in the mid 1990's. Today, the Talcott Greenhouse displays a living collection of plants from around the world, while supporting academic plant research at Mount Holyoke and providing a valuable community resource.