- Get a description of the person(s) causing the disturbance.
- Gather key details of what happened.
- Call the Campus Police department then give your name, telephone number, location and the nature of the disturbance.
Actions Faculty Can Take for Classroom Disturbances
- Direct the disruptive person(s) to leave the classroom.
- If the person(s) does not leave, have the situation reported to the Campus Police Department giving the name of the caller, telephone number, location, and nature of the disturbance.
- If the safety of the others is threatened, dismiss the class.