CBL Fellowship and Mentor Positions
Mount Holyoke College Community Based Learning Program accepts applications from interested and qualified students for Community Fellowship positions, CBL Mentors, and Administrative support positions for the academic year.
CBL positions are awarded on a highly selective basis, in consultation with CBL Staff, Mount Holyoke College faculty and staff, and our CBL Community Partner Organizations.
Applicants for ALL CBL Staff Positions *MUST FIRST*
- REVIEW: Eligibility, Requirements and Expectations
- MEET: with Alan Bloomgarden OR Angelica Castro (before submitting a JobX application)
Applicants for ALL CBL Staff Positions must submit:
- CBL Application Form via JOBX
- Cover Letter AND Resume via JOBX (please upload as 1 document)
Please be sure to choose appropriate position application:
- CBL Community Fellow
- CBL Frances Perkins Community Fellow
- CBL Administrative Fellow/Mentor
- CBL *Advanced Senior Fellowship
*NEW!!: Starting in the fall of 2016 any returning fellow who has completed 1 year of service AND both CBL Required Courses: CUSP 202/Fall & 203/Spring, may be eligible to apply for an advanced level 4 senior fellowship under the Advanced Fellowship position. Please contact Alan Bloomgarden to confirm your qualifications.
Applications for COMMUNITY FELLOW positions additionally require:
- Faculty Reference Form (new fellows only-returning fellows not required to submit)
- Community Organization Letter of Support
Applications for MENTOR positions additionally require:
FINAL STEP: Negotiating and Completing the CBL Learning Agreement. Required for: CBL Community Fellows, CBL Frances Perkins Community Fellows & CBL Advanced Senior Fellowships