Press and Media
- Check out our Facebook page containing an article by WWLP-Channel 22 on the 2014 Martin Luther King Day food drive staffed in part by Mount Holyoke College students and the CBL Program.
- Read this article in the Town Reminder about the 2013 Martin Luther King Day food drive, staffed in part by Mount Holyoke College students and faculty through the CBL Program and Mount Holyoke Spring Orientation, and view photos of the event here on CBL's Flickr page
- Listen to WFCR’s Karen Brown interview with 2009-10 CBL Fellow Kelsey Andersen, ’10
- Read this issue of the Holyoke Sun about partnerships between the Mount Holyoke and the CBL Program, and the Holyoke schools, the Care Center, and Holyoke’s Citizens for the Revitalization and Urban Success of Holyoke, C.R.U.S.H.
- Read about CBL’s Tenth Anniversary in this article by Eric Goldscheider
- Learn about Social Identity Workshops offered for CBL student fellows
- See Community Fellow Sabina Dhakal '12 and Director of Community Engagement Dr. Alan Bloomgarden on WGBY's "Connecting Point"
- See the CBL Program Video on YouTube
- Read about Holyoke Bound, a chance for 5-College students to learn more about making an impact in the community
- Download the Beyond the Green video
- Listen to this podcast interview with Professor Tom Wartenberg about his CBL class and research project concerning Teaching Philosophy to Children. This work was also featured in a New York Times article from April 18, 2010.
- Listen to alumna Irma Medina, FP ’04, discuss the significance of community-based learning to her as a student, mother, community activist, and leader.