- Huffington Post's Blog Post by Diane Propsner about Flynn Vickowski's ('14) STEM visit with Girls, Inc. of Holyoke teens.
- Check out our Facebook page containing an article by WWLP-Channel 22 on the 2014 Martin Luther King Day food drive staffed in part by Mount Holyoke College students and the CBL Program.
- Listen to WFCR’s Karen Brown interview with 2009-10 CBL Fellow Kelsey Andersen, ’10
- Read this issue of the Holyoke Sun about partnerships between the Mount Holyoke and the CBL Program, and the Holyoke schools, the Care Center, and Holyoke’s Citizens for the Revitalization and Urban Success of Holyoke, C.R.U.S.H.
- Read about CBL’s Tenth Anniversary in this article by Eric Goldscheider
- Fall 2014 WGBY (PBS) Documentary, Big Ideas for Little Kids, about the CBL "Philosophy for Children" class taught by Professor Thomas Wartenberg and President Lynn Pasquerella
- Learn about Learning In Action Workshops offered for CBL student fellows
- See Community Fellow Sabina Dhakal '12 and Director of Community Engagement Dr. Alan Bloomgarden on WGBY's "Connecting Point"
- See the CBL Program Video on YouTube
- Read about Holyoke Bound, a chance for 5-College students to learn more about making an impact in the community
- Download the Beyond the Green video
- Listen to this podcast interview with Professor Tom Wartenberg about his CBL class and research project concerning Teaching Philosophy to Children. This work was also featured in a New York Times article from April 18, 2010.
- Listen to alumna Irma Medina, FP ’04, discuss the significance of community-based learning to her as a student, mother, community activist, and leader.