POLICIES, INFORMATION & RESOURCES - transportation routes are not yet updated for the 2017-2018 academic year

The Mount Holyoke College Community Based Learning Program cannot guarantee transportation for every CBL Fellowship project or placement. Student should consider transportation before finalizing their placement and discuss their options with both their CBL Advisor and prospective Community Partner. Ultimately a secure and sustainable transportation plan should be in place for the academic year before a CBL Fellow begins working on site.

Transportation options supplied or sponsored by the CBL Program include;

Other solutions that may be considered sustainable but not maintained through the CBL Program are;

  • Daily PVTA bus routes/schedules
  • Mount Holyoke College Fleet Vehicle Reservation system. Please note: capacity is limited & reservations are not guaranteed. Students are strongly encouraged to seek a “fleet license” in order to drive college vehicles, if they are in possession of a valid driver’s license already. Please review information about fleet licensing procedures, sign up for a classes and submit an online credentialing form to obtain your MHC Fleet License.
  • Personal Vehicle Use: Should you choose to use your own vehicle, the college does not consider that to be driving on college business and you, your car, and your passengers are not covered by college insurance. This is not a CBL Program policy, it is an official college position determined by the Risk Management Office. Please contact the Risk Managment Office at x2344 with any questions.