Building community around career.
The Career Development Center serves alumnae through career advising and programming. We also connect alumnae to students through meaningful and specialized engagement to inform and empower careers.
We engage, empower, and promote Mount Holyoke College alumnae and students.
More than a statement—it's a commitment to help you succeed in the workforce. Whether it's developing your own skills or enabling you to reach back to lift up and support the next generation of leaders, you'll find it all right here.
Our comprehensive High Five alumnae program offers you five ways to engage and five ways to be supported in your professional journey:
- Share with students your experiences and career opportunities, participate in or make connections for events, and build networks.
- Alumnae career events to help you expand your professional knowledge and share career advice with fellow recent alumnae via webinars, regional events, or our book club.
- Professional career resoures tailored specifically to meet your unique needs as an alumna, including information on graduate or professional school.
- Personalized advising from a dedicated alumnae advisor for graduates of the last five years. More than five years out? We can still help to connect you with resources.
- College connections to link you back to other Mount Holyoke departments, panel events, and opportunities to stay involved in your Mount Holyoke community.
Let's keep in touch.
The Alumnae Engagement Team will send out career advice, resources, and information about upcoming events through the Alumnae Association Laurel Chain email that support your career experience and connect alumnae to students.