There are many ways that Mount Holyoke College supports alumnae career development needs. We can meet you wherever you are on your career journey and help you get to the next level!
Alumnae Career Programming
- Alumnae Career Change Weekend: April 21-22, 2017 at Walt Disney World in Orlando, FL.
- Seven Sister Networking Event: Look for this in 2017!
- MHC Reads: Open forum for discussion amongst alumnae led by staff at Mount Holyoke and Smith Colleges. Join the Facebook group and stay tuned for our spring 2017 book selection!
Connections with other Alumnae
- Networking: We encourage you to utilize the Alumnae Association's Career Directory, where more than 20,000 alumnae and students can find one another and stay connected—through all transitions of life.
- Housing: Connections to temporary housing for interviews or internships through the Alumnae Association's Stay Program.
- Individual advising: for graduates of the last five years, our experienced advisors can help you work through your career challenges. Call the CDC office to schedule a one-on-one appointment via phone, video chat, or in person. If you graduated more than five years ago, we can connect you with career resources.
- Law School: Contact the Career Development Center at 413-538-2080 to get connected with our pre-law advisor.
- Medical School: Contact the MHC Office of Pre-Health Programs at 413-538-3389.
- Fellowships: Learn more about Alumnae Association fellowships (awarded Mount Holyoke graduates each year) and connect with MHC's National Fellowships Office at 413-538-3183.
Online Career Tools and Resources for Alumnae
- Self-assessment tools: reveal your interests, skills, and values.
- Guides and how-tos: we've got you covered from resumes & cover letters, to interviews & thank yous.
- Job Search: LyonNet, our job, internship, and resource portal is available for free to alumnae. For help setting up or logging into your account email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Interview Prep: Preparedness is the key to a great interview. Use Big Interview—a self-guided, video-based, online interview training program—for expert advice, tips, and interactive mock interview practice. Sign in with your @mtholyoke.edu email address. No MHC email address? Contact Dyanne Rousseau.
- Credentials and Recommendations: You may need a credentials file if you're applying to multiple graduate/professional schools or teaching opportunities. Learn more about our partnership with Interfolio to store and deliver your credentials.
- Financial Advice: MHC has teamed up with SALT to help current students and recent alumnae manage their money and student loans.
- International Career Resources: GoinGlobal provides country-specific career information, expert advice, and insider tips for finding employment opportunities at home and abroad. Access through LyonNet.
We would love to hear from you! Call us at 413-538-2080 to make an appointment.