Share your professional experience with students and help them achieve success in life after Mount Holyoke College.
There are a number of ways you can give back to your alma mater:
- Help to foster connections between MHC and your workplace's Human Resources or Recruiting Department.
- Share job or internships opportunities.
- Host an Information session or a site visit.
- Open your home to a traveling MHC student or alumna by participating in the Alumnae Stay Program.
- Share your career experiences by participating in a student career event:
- Mock Interviews - conduct mock interview with students at the CDC
- Alumnae/Student Networking Events - attend special programs featuring social interaction with alumnae and students
We would love to hear from you! Contact Kelly Uccello to get started.