Share your professional experience with students and help them achieve success in life after Mount Holyoke College.
There are a number of ways you can volunteer and give back to your alma mater. We have designed many of our programs so you may participate in-person or virtually!
5 ways alumnae can volunteer to support students:
- Alumna Advisor for the Day Program - spend a morning or afternoon talking with students about their career interests and answering questions during 20-30 minute one-on-one advising appointments. Dates are flexible and available throughout the academic year based on your availability.
- Alumnae Chat Program - An afternoon of in-person or virtual industry-themed career conversations between one alumna and a small group of students. This is a fun, relatively informal opportunity for students to meet and learn from alumnae.
- Share your career experiences by participating in a student career event:
- Mock Interviews - conduct mock interview with students at the CDC
- Alumnae/Student Networking Events - attend special programs featuring social interaction with alumnae and students
- Experience Nonprofits - spring event with students, alumnae, and employers with a focus on nonprofits
- Navigating Your Career in the United States as International Student - speak about your experiences seeking employment as and international student.
- Connect with Employer Relations to share an employment or internship opportunity, host an information session/site visit, or interview Mount Holyoke students.
- Housing - Open your home to a traveling MHC student or alumna by participating in the Alumnae Stay Program.